– 10 Grams = Slightly less than 1 oz.
– Glow in the dark or UV pigment is composed of strontium aluminate with rare earth elements europium and dysprosium
– Pigments come in multiple particle sizes … We offer Orange in 30-40 microns. Larger particle size drives greater brightness; smaller particle sizes result in a smoother finish and may be needed when using an air brush or other spray tools. The 30-40 micron size we provide in Orange is our best general purpose particle size, delivering both excellent glow and smooth finish.
Glow time is generally more than 4 hours and up to 24 hours depending on particle size and color.
– Our pigments glow up to 30 times brighter than what is sold in retail stores.
– Only a 20%-50% ratio of pigment to medium is required for optimal glow
– Pigments can be charged by sunlight, indoor lighting, or UV/Black light and glow very brightly immediately while under UV light.
– TechnoGlow provides a 10 year limited warranty on pigments. Glow in the dark pigments will recharge an unlimited number of times for 10 years with only a 5% decrease in luminance, if properly applied
– Pigments resist damage from high heat … to approximately 2000 degrees Fahrenheit
– TechnoGlow pigments are considered a non-hazardous substance under OSHA Standard 29 CFR 1910.1200 and have been tested to meet and exceed compliance with ASTM F963-03 on Toy Safety
– Pigments have not been tested or approved for use in/with cosmetics
– Pigment can be used for almost infinite purposes, only limited by your imagination: Safety, Hobbies, Sports…
30-40 um (Medium) particle size – Excellent general purpose UV/Glow in the Dark
Strrontium Aluminate with Europium & Dysprosium
Resistant to Extreme Temperatures
Waterproof for Longest Glow, Works with Broad range of Mediums
100% Reliable, Non-Toxic & Environment Friendly-10 Year Limited Warranty
Frequently Bought Together
- This item: Orange/Gold UV/Glow in the Dark Pigment Powder - Medium 30-40 um-10g$4.00